Being wicked productive doesn’t have to come at the cost of fun. Joy can be had when you’re at your most efficient.
Every industry needs a good bit of mythbusting. This month, we’re tackling the myths and misunderstandings of our particular fields. Let’s pull back the curtain — you might just learn something!
Join the Carnival
Want to join a future Blog Carnival? Great! We love new blood. Here’s what We’re looking for:
- Your readers should be small biz owners.
- You must post weekly at a bare minimum.
- Other considerations include: blog design, usability, writing style and quality.
- You should be able to promote the event to your network via email and at least one social media channel, preferably more. We’d also appreciate a link at the bottom of your post back to the Blog Carnival page.
- Be willing to add the Word Carnival badge to your website with a link back to this site.
- We reserve the right to not include your post if the content is deemed inappropriate or off-topic. (Stuff really needs to be Work Safe.)
The first step is to become an avid reader and commenter of the carnival. We’re more likely to invite you to join us if we’re familiar with your fabulous comments and generous social media shares (just being honest).
Next, throw your hat in the Ring! Shoot me an email with a link to your site and include any topics you’d like to write about. Each month, the Carnival revolves around a different topic related to small biz owners. We evaluate potential carnies as a group so it might take a week or so to get back to you.