Standing where you are now, if you could go back in time to the first day of your business and give yourself one piece of advice what would it be?
Every great story requires two things: a hero and an archenemy. In the adventure that is your business, you often play the part of the hero: the character who struggles with challenges big and small; who’s set out on a quest to right a wrong or bring “magic” back to the village. And along the way, you’ll wrestle with...
Feel like taking a trip? Then you’re in luck! For this month’s Word Carnival, we’re going to another planet – several of them. This month the fabulous Word Carnival bloggers cross the final frontier to explore the sci-fi side of business, whatever that means to them. From Darth Vader to Dr. Who, we’ve picked some...
Join the Carnival
- Your readers should be small biz owners.
- You must post weekly at a bare minimum.
- Other considerations include: blog design, usability, writing style and quality.
- You should be able to promote the event to your network via email and at least one social media channel, preferably more. We’d also appreciate a link at the bottom of your post back to the Blog Carnival page.
- Be willing to add the Word Carnival badge to your website with a link back to this site.
- We reserve the right to not include your post if the content is deemed inappropriate or off-topic. (Stuff really needs to be Work Safe.)
The first step is to become an avid reader and commenter of the carnival. We’re more likely to invite you to join us if we’re familiar with your fabulous comments and generous social media shares (just being honest).
Next, throw your hat in the Ring! Shoot me an email with a link to your site and include any topics you’d like to write about. Each month, the Carnival revolves around a different topic related to small biz owners. We evaluate potential carnies as a group so it might take a week or so to get back to you.