Doctor Jekyll, Mr. Hyde… every industry has two or more belief systems as to how things should get done, in what order, and why. Often these systems are diametrically opposed and for good reason. So, which brood do you fall in line with? Are you a Vampire? A Warewolf? A Witch? A Robot? Pick a side and come along for the ride! Read on:...
P.T. Barnum was a man of many words, which he used to promote hoaxes and circus acts. These days, a whole cadre of words belong to a genre known as jargon. These jibber-jabber nonsense words have come to be a nuisance for legitimate businesspeople and the elixir of life for the more unscrupulous snake oil salesmen in our midst. This...
Everybody and their mom claims to have the magic panacea that will suddenly jump you from living out of a cardboard box to a six figure income, laughing from the penthouse suite as you throw coins over your balcony – not for the morbid fun of it, but so you can feel something again. Anyway, here’s a lineup of the Word Carnival...
Join the Carnival
Want to join a future Blog Carnival? Great! We love new blood. Here’s what We’re looking for:
- Your readers should be small biz owners.
- You must post weekly at a bare minimum.
- Other considerations include: blog design, usability, writing style and quality.
- You should be able to promote the event to your network via email and at least one social media channel, preferably more. We’d also appreciate a link at the bottom of your post back to the Blog Carnival page.
- Be willing to add the Word Carnival badge to your website with a link back to this site.
- We reserve the right to not include your post if the content is deemed inappropriate or off-topic. (Stuff really needs to be Work Safe.)
The first step is to become an avid reader and commenter of the carnival. We’re more likely to invite you to join us if we’re familiar with your fabulous comments and generous social media shares (just being honest).
Next, throw your hat in the Ring! Shoot me an email with a link to your site and include any topics you’d like to write about. Each month, the Carnival revolves around a different topic related to small biz owners. We evaluate potential carnies as a group so it might take a week or so to get back to you.