So you paid $5 to get in to the circus. Behind the scenes, though – you, me, and everybody else in the audience is hoping that the guy who keeps the lions, tigers, and bears caged earns more than $5 that night. And that the lions, tigers, and bears have gotten more than $5 in food before coming out to see all us yummy looking audience...
The lions are prepped and roaring. The elephants are balancing on their ball. The clowns are packed into their car. The firebreather’s fuel is swirling in her mouth. Except nobody’s started the show because the Ringleader is backstage screwing around on Twitter! This month’s topic tackles getting the hell off the internet...
Is your lion tamer an expert at taming lions? You’d better hope so! How about the ringleader? Do they know what’s up? Can they keep those dirty clowns in line? Elephants balanced? Trapeze artists flying? Bearded Lady’s beard groomed? If you’re an expert – how do you convey that expertise while still maintaining...
Join the Carnival
- Your readers should be small biz owners.
- You must post weekly at a bare minimum.
- Other considerations include: blog design, usability, writing style and quality.
- You should be able to promote the event to your network via email and at least one social media channel, preferably more. We’d also appreciate a link at the bottom of your post back to the Blog Carnival page.
- Be willing to add the Word Carnival badge to your website with a link back to this site.
- We reserve the right to not include your post if the content is deemed inappropriate or off-topic. (Stuff really needs to be Work Safe.)
The first step is to become an avid reader and commenter of the carnival. We’re more likely to invite you to join us if we’re familiar with your fabulous comments and generous social media shares (just being honest).
Next, throw your hat in the Ring! Shoot me an email with a link to your site and include any topics you’d like to write about. Each month, the Carnival revolves around a different topic related to small biz owners. We evaluate potential carnies as a group so it might take a week or so to get back to you.