From the Cellus the Lion Tamer to Helenbar the Trapeze Girl, every member of the circus has a vital service role to play–without them them the show couldn’t go on. And what about the unsung heroes, those people who toil tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all run smoothly; people like the clowns, ticket takers, and...
Why do parents make great entrepreneurs, and vice versa? How does parenting have anything to do with business, anyway? This month, the carnies share their experiences with parenthood (or, for some, pet ownership!) and how it has made them better at business. Click through the links to read all of their anecdotes and advice, and feel free to...
Wait, you HAVE a website for your business, right?! For businesses of all sizes and stripes an online presence is a powerful marketing tool, but simply tacking a site on to your otherwise bullet-proof biz plan isn’t all there is to it. Our roundup of small business bloggers tackle the best ways to screw up your business by screwing up...
Join the Carnival
- Your readers should be small biz owners.
- You must post weekly at a bare minimum.
- Other considerations include: blog design, usability, writing style and quality.
- You should be able to promote the event to your network via email and at least one social media channel, preferably more. We’d also appreciate a link at the bottom of your post back to the Blog Carnival page.
- Be willing to add the Word Carnival badge to your website with a link back to this site.
- We reserve the right to not include your post if the content is deemed inappropriate or off-topic. (Stuff really needs to be Work Safe.)
The first step is to become an avid reader and commenter of the carnival. We’re more likely to invite you to join us if we’re familiar with your fabulous comments and generous social media shares (just being honest).
Next, throw your hat in the Ring! Shoot me an email with a link to your site and include any topics you’d like to write about. Each month, the Carnival revolves around a different topic related to small biz owners. We evaluate potential carnies as a group so it might take a week or so to get back to you.